Are you a C++ master willing to step outside the comfort zone to explore cutting-edge technologies and go beyond the boundaries?
Have you ever heard the term “Emerging Experiences” before? Are you fascinated by artificial intelligence and its impact on nowadays software?
Are you a VR/MR/AR fanatic?
If your answers were yes to all of these questions, please continue reading. Maybe you just found the right place to express your talent.
Here at IBV, we are going to increase our research department staff. Our research happens in a different way; we don’t want you to be cloistered in a lab. We want you to work closely with Software Engineers to discover, invent, and build on a large scale. Ideas may come from internal projects as well as from collaborations with externals. From creating experiments and prototyping implementations to designing new architectures, bringing research and prototype ideas into production, the task area will be versatile.
- To find the right direction for developing a cross-platform application with one code base
- Research on NUI touch and ink, primary on windows, but also on other platforms
- Research on Artificial Intelligence, Computer Vision, Machine Learning and Deep Neural Network
- Research and prototype on Mixed Reality, Virtual Reality, and Augmented Reality
- Prototype DirectX and 3D
- Prototype HSLS and shader
- Prototype Projection mapping
Must Have Skills:
- Overall 8+ years of experience in C++
- Should be hands on, proficient with strong understanding of OOP and design patterns.
- Mandatory to have hands on design and implementation of de-coupled, performant complex application
- Mandatory to have hands on design and implementation of business layer using WCF services.
- Mandatory to have hands on design and implementation of business layer exposed on Azure as RESTful services.
- Mandatory to have hands on design and implementation of data layer in SQL server
- Ability to work with Business Analysts and client teams to understand the business, technical capabilities to transform and deliver them into prototype/implementation.
- Ability to work with client and offshore teams in delivering the industry standard application
IBV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or other protected category.
|Primary Skill||Proficiency Level*||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|HSLS and shader programming||PL2||Required|
|Tensorflow / CNTK||PL2||Desired|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She/he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
Organization Marketing Statement
IBV is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Bonstetten, district of Affoltern, canton of Zürich (Switzerland), IBV combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Visit us online at www.ibvsolutions.com or follow us on Twitter: @IBVsolutions.