DevOps Engineer (80-100%)
As a DevOps/Infrastructure Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with all our dev teams, data scientists, business partners and systems engineers to envision and power the tools & infrastructure for our complex ecosystems.
We are currently running both Cloud and on-premises distributed environments so you must have deep knowledge of both.
The ideal candidate must be able to wear multiple hats (DevOps Eng, SysEng, NetEng, DBA, Dev, software engineer, etc.), must be detail-oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. \
You must be able to identify problems before they happen with various monitoring and logging solutions to detect and prevent outages.
You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience and get the right things done.
We can offer:
- Working with cutting-edge technologies (Surface Hub, Microsoft Azure, AI etc.)
- Creative and innovative work atmosphere
- Growing enterprise with international focus
- Good development potentialities
- Home office (if desired)
- Agile and target-oriented working
- A unique workplace in a former hotel (office for yourself with shower and toilet)
- Working in the rural village Bonstetten close to nature, yet only 15 minutes away from Switzerland’s largest city Zurich
- Maintain and expand our Azure DevOps ecosystem to support all our dev teams on the DevOps side: CI/CD, automation, user and rights management, help business and PMs in their activities.
- Envision and develop automation for software installations (both client and server)
- Assist in designing, transitioning and deploying of applications to various clouds
- Install and troubleshoot all our application (both client and server) both on the Cloud and on-premises
- Develop tools and framework to improve operational efficiency and anomaly detection
- Design and operate the environment to test application resiliency to infrastructure instabilities
- Responsible for application configurations in different cloud environments
- Proactively monitor, identify, and escalate issues or root causes of systemic issues
- Enable developers, data scientists, business and product partners to fully leverage our platform
- Be the consummate team player with a demonstrable ability to learn quickly. Amazing ability to get stuff done.
- Follows the industry trends in the online world
- Strong experience with azure Dev Ops
- Should be hands-on and proficient in maintaining Git repositories
- Strong Experience with Azure CI/CD pipelines and how to automate and integrate them
- Should be hands-on and proficient Windows (Server) admin stuff with strong experience in troubleshooting
- Hands-on design and implementation of de-coupled, performant complex service layer application
- Experience with Automation and DevOps (VSTS, Azure DevOps)
- Deep networking knowledge
- Proven experience in Install and troubleshoot all our application (both client and server) both on the Cloud and on-premises
- Ability to work with Business Analysts and client teams to understand the business, technical capabilities to transform and deliver them into the technical documentation/implementation.
- Ability to work with clients and offshore teams in delivering the industry-standard application
Please send your application to email@example.com.
If there are any questions, feel free to contact us by phone on +41 44 745 92 50