Do you thrive at working remotely in dynamic projects with talented developers around the world?
If so, keep reading.
We’re IBV Solutions, a Swiss software house developing the cutting-edge Collaboard real-time whiteboard application, and we’re looking to grow our front-end, diverse team.
We do extensive use of the Fabric.js library. If you are willing to join our team for the time you will start developing, you shall master the library as well. But you are a JS guru, right?
- Be able to help and mentor other developers in the team.
- Strong understanding of the Fabric.js library for the time you will start coding with us.
- Proficiency with modern front-end web technologies and techniques; fluency with HTML and CSS is preferred.
- Ability to write clean and well-structured code.
- Experience using test-driven development practices.
- Excellent analytical problem-solving skills and assertive communication skills.
- A high level of autonomy with a pragmatic mindset and push for continuous improvement.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to break down and implement new ideas and designs.
- Buddy up with other developers.
- IBV and customer-specific coding standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Raise clarifications /issues/concerns regarding work output to the lead.
- Seek review from peer / technical lead periodically.
- Provide necessary and timely status updates to the Supervisor / Technical Lead.
- Highlight any potential risks to the leads.
- Proactively highlight any potential risks to the lead.
- Advanced spoken and written English skills.
- Availability to overlap 8 hours with CET working hours
IBV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or other protected category.
To apply for this position please send your CV and documents to gianluca.centulani @ ibv.ch
|Primary Skill||Proficiency Level*||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|HTML5 Front-End development||PL3||Required|
|React JS framework||PL3||Required|
|Fabric JS Framework||PL3||Required|
|Familiarity connecting to Microservices, REST APIs, GraphQL APIs, and other Database-driven web applications||PL2||Desired|
|Modern web security best practices & familiarity with both relational databases and non-relational databases||PL2||Desired|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses a working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth, and specialized knowledge of the skill. She/he has extensively demonstrated the successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating, and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
Organization Marketing Statement
IBV is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Bonstetten, district of Affoltern, canton of Zürich (Switzerland), IBV combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry, and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Visit us online at www.ibvsolutions.com or follow us on Twitter: @IBVsolutions.