Redmond Area – Seattle, Washington (USA)
Subordinate to the direction of the IBV Board of Directors, the Sales Director is responsible for articulating the policies and the strategic vision of the Board to the organizational components of the subsidiary in the United States. This includes building, planning, organizing, coordinating and managing program support as well as facilitating and assisting in the development of company goals, objectives, and budgets.
This position is responsible for managing administrative and financial functions and helping to lead strategic planning initiatives at a local level (US only). The Sales Director works closely with the Board of Directors to strengthen the organization’s operations and programs including partnerships, business development and policy/advocacy. The Sales Director is the main point of contact for all IBV relationships in the USA and is responsible for all the communication within the United States of America.
The Director will have the responsibility for opening a new IBV branch in the Greater Seattle Area to ensure an effective presence and partnerships with our key partners such as Microsoft Corporation and to increase sales activities in the US.
- Analyze the Greater Seattle area from a strategic perspective to spot opportunities
- Find a local office in Redmond and ensure all administrative tasks are done while navigate through the complexities of state and local tax laws and policies
- Play a key role in starting to develop the business in the area, and broader, in the United States of America
- Build a strong network of influencers and local actors to ensure a proper IBV visibility and awareness
- Build a team of professionals, supported by the IBV HQ, to ensure that local activities are being run smoothly and effectively while advising and orchestrating the efforts with the IBV HQ
- Build, manage, direct, and monitor multiple engagements while maintaining active communication with clients and partners in order to manage expectations and help to ensure overall satisfaction
- Lead, participate in and contribute to market and business development activities external to the company; that would include identifying and pursuing new potential opportunities by collaborating with Microsoft Corporation
- Contribute to the growth, visibility and customer base of IBV Informatik AG
- Strengthen the Microsoft partnerships, in conjunction with the Board, to ensure that IBV is represented properly
- Participate in pilot projects, marketing activities and business opportunities coming from Microsoft Corporation in a win-win environment
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of managing complex projects and building business from scratch
- Senior experience in crafting projects in business development areas
- Extensive experience in relationship management at a C-Level
- Deep knowledge of the US Market and a strong understanding of the complex corporate organizational mechanisms
- Management and leadership skills strongly required
- Ability to navigate in a fast, agile environment while being effective in leading the business and the consequent team
- Operational, Strategic, and People Leadership Excellence
- Consistent delivery of strong business results with intensity, integrity, business and operational insight, teamwork and creativity with a positive mindset
- Transparency, extensive engagement, business acumen, effective communication and relationship management are critical success factors for the position
- Salary will match the expectations of the R&R required and will be discussed case by case based on the seniority of the candidate.
- We will evaluate US residents only with a valid USA Passport for easier and faster relocation.
IBV is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Bonstetten, canton of Zürich (Switzerland), IBV combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Visit us online at https://www.ibvsolutions.com or follow us on Twitter: @IBVsolutions.