Are you front-end developer with a passion for design and UX willing to work in a dynamic environment where you will work on extremely cutting the edge technologies?
Are you a web fanatic?
If your answers were yes to all those questions, please continue reading, maybe you found the right place where to express your talent.
• Develop UX for client application, both touch and ink and enterprise LoB (line of Business).
• Develop HTML 5 applications with a slick and intuitive interface.
• Develop HTML 5 applications with React / React Native
• Buddy up with other developers.
• Deliver quality work, which is easily maintainable and future-proof.
• Consume the data from our web services / Rest API / other sources /layer/proxies, so you can focus on creating an intuitive user interface.
• IBV and customer specific coding standards, guidelines, and best practices.
• Raise clarifications /issues/concerns regarding work output to the lead.
• Seek review from peer / technical lead periodically.
• Complete design documentation as per the scope.
• Prepare guidelines and checklist for design activities.
• Share feedback with developers to check if the code is as per requirements.
• Provide necessary and timely status updates to the Supervisor / Technical Lead.
• Highlight any potential risks to the leads.
• Mentor the Developers to help them solve technical difficulties in the course of coding.
• Proactively highlight any potential risks to the lead.
Must Have Skills:
• Mandatory to have hands-on design and implementation of de-coupled, performant complex client mobile and desktop applications in HTML 5 and any mayor JS framework.
• Ability to design smooth UI for both classic desktop (mouse and keyboard) and handled devices (touch, ink, voice).
• Ability to work with Business Analysts and client teams to understand the business, technical capabilities to transform and deliver them into the technical documentation/implementation.
• Ability to work with clients and offshore teams in delivering the industry standard application
• Provide an app portfolio
• Comfortable with modern git and GitHub workflows
• Developing new user-facing features using React
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translate designs, wireframes and business requirements into high-quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance
IBV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or other protected category.
|Primary Skill||Proficiency Level*||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|HTML5 Front-End development||PL3||Required|
|UX Design both desktop and mobile apps||PL3||Required|
|Familiarity connecting to Microservices, REST APIs, GraphQL APIs, and other Database-driven web applications||PL2||Desired|
|Modern web security best practices & familiarity with both relational databases and non-relational databases||PL2||Desired|
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses a working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth, and specialized knowledge of the skill. She/he has extensively demonstrated the successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating, and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
Organization Marketing Statement
IBV is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Bonstetten, district of Affoltern, canton of Zürich (Switzerland), IBV combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry, and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Visit us online at www.ibvsolutions.com or follow us on Twitter: @IBVsolutions.