We are currently seeking a highly motivated cloud software engineer to build and deploy the next generation of modern cloud-native software applications and services in our Bonstetten, Zurich canton location.
We are looking for an individual who will join our “server” team. They will be working with several teams building, enhancing, and expanding our entire product suite. These products are mostly written in .NET and .NET Core with web-based/native front ends and SQL Server/Cosmos/Mongo databases.
The ideal candidate possesses strong analytic problem-solving skills as well as excellent written and oral communication skills. They must be self-motivated and deliver on commitments within the established timelines.
- Develop tier coding, business layer coding, interface development, service development, creation of stored procedures, etc. as applicable for the work package/project.
- Develop SOA layer deployed on Azure / private cloud / on-premise.
- Develop services integrated with enterprise cache and load balancer ready.
- IBV and customer-specific coding standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Understand the database concepts and write efficient queries/procedure.
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead.
- Seek review from peer / technical lead periodically.
- Participate in setup activities for required environment setup.
- Deploy code build in testing
- Conduct peer review during design, coding, and
- Complete documentation as per the scope.
- Prepare guidelines and checklist for development and testing activities.
- Provide feedback to the design
- Share feedback with developers to check if code is as per requirements.
- Incorporate changes as per feedback.
- Provide necessary and timely status updates to the Supervisor / Technical Lead.
- Highlight any potential risks to the leads.
- Azure DevOps engineering and maintenance skills are highly appreciated even though not required
- Must possess proficiency in writing software in C++ on embedded processors, in addition to the Qt framework
- Proficient in low-level interrupt handling code and device drivers
- QML experience is an appreciated plus
- Experience with Qt Creator,
- Experience in Objected Oriented Design/Development, Multi-threaded Programming, Software Architecture, and Design Patterns
- Familiarity in consuming REST APIs and JSON
- Strong familiarity with Git source control and workflow
- Demonstrates proficiency with designing well-architected software systems and modules that support new technology or improve capability/performance of existing functionality
- Ability to work with Business Analysts and client teams to understand the business, technical capabilities to transform and deliver them into the technical documentation/implementation.
- Ability to work with clients and offshore teams in delivering the industry-standard application
IBV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or other protected category.
|Primary Skill||Proficiency Level*||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|.Net Programming – C# .Net/.Net Core||PL3||Required|
|DevOps / VSTS||PL2||Required|
|WCF / SOA / REST||PL2||Required|
|Writing Technical Documentation||PL2||Required|
|Azure Cloud Services||PL2||Required|
|DevOps / VSTS||PL2||Desired|
|Cosmos / Mongo DB||PL2||Desired|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses a working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth, and specialized knowledge of the skill. She/he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
Organization Marketing Statement
IBV is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Bonstetten, district of Affoltern, canton of Zürich (Switzerland), IBV combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry, and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work. Visit us online at ibvsolutions.com or follow us on Twitter: @ibvsolutions.