Do you have a strong understanding as well as knowledge about developing high available, high scalable services using the .Net Framework?
Do you have at last five years proved experience in developing for enterprises LOB application service and data layer dealing with high availability, scalability, concurrency problems?
Do you have a proved experience in developing scalable state machines as well as queuer and dequeuer?
Did you develop the above both on premise and on Azure?
Are you willing to work in a dynamic environment where you will work on extremely cutting the edge technologies as well as standard, sometime outdated, technologies?
If your answers were yes to all those questions, please continue reading, maybe you found the right place where to express your talent.
- Develop tier coding, business layer coding, interface development, service development, creation of stored procedures, etc. as applicable for the work package / project
- Develop SOA layer deployed on Azure / private cloud / on-premise
- Develop services integrated with enterprise cache and load balancer ready
- IBV and customer specific coding standards, guidelines and best practices
- Understand the database concepts and write efficient queries/procedure
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead
- Seek review from peer / technical lead periodically
- Participate in setup activities for required environment setup
- Deploy code build in testing environment
- Conduct peer review during design, coding and testing
- Complete documentation as per the scope
- Prepare guidelines and checklist for development and testing activities
- Provide feedback to design team
- Share feedback with developers to check if code is as per requirements
- Incorporate changes as per feedback
- Provide necessary and timely status updates to the Supervisor / Technical lead
- Highlight any potential risks to the leads
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed
- Mentor the Developers to help them solve technical difficulties in the course of coding
- Raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time
- Proactively highlight any potential risks to the lead
- Provide support on process audit activities
Must Have Skills:
- Overall 8+ years of experience in .Net technologies with at least 5+ years’ experience in developing service and data layer both on premise and on Azure services
- Should be hands on and proficient in WCF implementations with strong understanding of OOP and design patterns
- Mandatory to have hands on design and implementation of de-coupled, performant complex service layer application
- Mandatory to have hands on design and implementation of business layer using WCF services
- Mandatory to have hands on design and implementation of business layer exposed on Azure as RESTful services
- Mandatory to have hands on design and implementation of data layer in SQL server
- Ability to work with Business Analysts and client teams to understand the business, technical capabilities to transform and deliver them in to the technical documentation/implementation
- Ability to work with client and offshore teams in delivering the industry standard application
IBV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or other protected category.
|Primary Skill||Proficiency Level*||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|.Net Programming – C# .Net API||PL4||Required|
|WCF / SOA / REST||PL4||Required|
|Azure Cloud Services Classic||PL3||Required|
|Azure Web API Design and Development||PL3||Required|
|Azure Service Fabric Design and Development||PL2||Required|
|Azure Mobile Services||PL2||Required|
|Rest Services Design and Development||PL4||Required|
|Writing Technical Documentation||PL2||Required|
|Native Development / C++||PL2||Desired|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|
Organization Marketing Statement
IBV is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Bonstetten, Canton of Zürich (Switzerland), IBV combines a passion for Client Satisfaction, Technology Innovation, deep industry and business process Expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.